Friday, July 13, 2018

The Trains From Emmerdale.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Yesterday was pretty okay. Mostly cuz there wasn't soccer on, so we got some painting done. We are just cutting in around windows,  and by the eves so when we get ready to spray we whip it out real quick. The temps break next week so it will be pretty good weather. Us getting the house painted will be a pretty big job done. We did it like 20 years ago. Lisa is getting Lowes top of the line paint too. Luckily I have a $50 gift certificate for Lowes, and for some reason I have a $100 gift certificate too. Also there is a sale going on, so we'll not have to spend a gazillion of our own money. I do have property taxes due next month, and license plate tabs. It will be the first time I pay property taxes outside an escrow account. It basically amounts to my house payment for the year.

Other than that not much. As Summer goes on i think I will all of a sudden have a bunch of time, and nothing to fill it with,  so I may get a membership at Evergreen Commons. It will give me somewhere to go after work to get a work out in.  Pretty soon we just won't have many/any projects to do. Remember we have a new furnace, new windows,  and a ton of insulation added, so...

I may start trying different recipes and stuff too,  but I will be pretty busy through canning season. The light is at the end of the tunnel though. This Fall will be different than any before for me I guess, but maybe they all were.

I guess in the early morning I just think out loud here. I plan my day, and my life.  I look ahead,  but who knows how the days will shape up.

As you can see there isn't a lot on my mind, so this is totally deletable, but unlike yesterday I'll publish for the heck of it.

Guess that's it.

Laterzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

No comments: