Sunday, July 29, 2018

Some Times It Is Just Plain Silly Looking Back.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I finished painting under the eves, so now all we have left is white for the fascia, and a bit of trim. Painting a house is kinda a big ordeal. It takes good weather. We did the majority in one day with the sprayer,  and the other part takes forever. The detail work. It will be good to get it done.

I did think a bit about the past with this thing yesterday. Just a blog that pretty much is just my story I guess. I thought of people I became acquainted with this thing, and it seems pretty silly.

I sorta met a lot of people with this thing, and the majority are just nameless faces now.  That is fine with me I guess. It's how are lives are i guess. We feel we are important for a bit of time, and in the end we find out we aren't.

Our deeds don't really matter. We haven't niched out the perfect life. We haven't become perfect people. We all have that in common. Perfection was out of reach for us. The important things we occupied our time with weren't really important. Our hearts betrayed us, cuz we don't always feel the same day to day. I guess we want happiness, meaning, we want to feel good inside about ourselves.

I do feel pretty good inside about me. I don't feel I do anything important, but my way is accepted. I am accepted, and mostly cuz I was willing to not follow my own path,  also I was able to accept harsh truths.

I guess I was tested, but I had a firm hand leading me on the proper way. The sort of funny thing is this is just my story. No one was ever going to be so important they could change me. If you didn't stick around with me it isn't my loss. All along my path was solo. It made me strong,  and everyone else in the scheme of things not too important. No one had any say in my story. In that regard no one is that important.

I know what will be done through me, but how that happens I have no idea. I am not the maker of the events that will finish this story.  I wasn't the maker of events who shaped it to this point. I don't really know how the days will look as we approach finishing this tale off.

I am not too concerned either. I have my little projects to keep me busy. I have work to do, meals to eat, etc... 

I'll tell you one thing I am thankful for of many. Being strong and content. I guess that too is something we wish for. I don't need to be accepted by anyone, cuz my story already is. I wake up mostly as I did today. Feeling good about stuff, and feeling completely assured of my ways. It isn't in my power to be perfect yet,  but I still am accepted. I don't have to pretend to be perfect,  cuz that is out of reach right now. I suspect that is baggage a lot of people hold onto. You must look the look. You must play the part, cuz if you don't you can be judged. You'll learn you need help to be stronger than the World, and that is one of my gifts I guess. My help was strong enough to overcome. Way back when I guess I was strong enough to overcome myself. My life was before me, but I gave up one coin, and was given a better one. I was blind doing this. I had no clue where it would lead. It ended with me appearing to play the fool I guess, but I ended up not being foolish at all.

Anyhoo, I guess that's good. 

Have fun.   :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.    :)

Laterzzz.   :)

No comments: