Wednesday, March 18, 2015

You Never Know Day To Day...

Hello, and good morning. How's it going??  I am doing okay, except once again I only slept for like 2 hours, so I'll nap. Yesterday after I ran I was tired, so hoping the same happens today.

Today I am blogging as a take it or leave it, and maybe that is how my life is. All the things that may have been important at one time just aren't as important. I am kinda a blog shmog, who cares type of person, or maybe tomorrow I care about it again. I don't know.

Anyway, what is going on with me??  Not much. Just doing this life thing, and unfortunately I see life for what it is all about. There is very little to life that is important and significant, and actually maybe nothing is important and significant. Even if the history books are to write your stories, I can pretty much guarantee you won't give a shit when you are 6' under.  All the striving after wind we do seems so important, cuz effort matters right??

In life you gotta do stuff, and effort does matter in ways, but you'll get no points from it. Points only come when you humble yourself, and let one guide you on the path of points.

To be human is to have some kinda screwy idea of how to get points.  Make money, work hard, blow people up, be a CEO who pays a good dividend. You name it if we are putting effort in something, than we in all our ignorance are counting our rewards in Heaven. To be Human is to be misguided like that.

I have come along, and taught you the only true way, because it is my job. I asked for none of the things in my path. I was guided to do a bunch of hidden crap.  Suffer a ton if crap where only one could see what was happening. I blogged almost every day for years, because no matter what I suffered throughout the day I always woke up strong. That was the miracle of my heart. Then one day I was done. It was over, except for the waiting.  While waiting I realized, or learned I guess the impossible task laid before me. It is impossible, because of people just like you. You are no different than the ones who have come before you. We all were born into the same weakness. It takes a lot to be made a better you, and I had no idea what I did long ago was THIS hard.

I get it though. Who am I??

No kidding.

Anyway so you know, I am running short runs mostly. It helps me run frequently, and stay healthy.  :)  also I have big changes at my main job. On Monday I will be working at some different buildings, and another account opened up so I'll be doing my own thing I guess.

It is work, and I like doing work typically. You know me, I don't like a ton of days off, and I am excited about the new changes. It should be fun.

Anyhooo, I guess that is good.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.   I had something for a ps, but now I can't remember.  Hmmm,   Oh well.  I thought of something. The triple smile is almost always something I forget. Always add it later.  :)))   Lol

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D      :D

MWAH!!!!     :)

No comments: