Sunday, March 15, 2015

Just Sitting Here Watching The Wheels Go Round And Round

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am up early, drinking coffee, and I have the whole day off today. Actually I don't have to be back at work til 8:00 PM tomorrow. So that is good.

I am blogging now, cuz I have been on a pretty good roll as of late. Still using my phone, so excuse typos. Also I have pretty much nothing on my mind, so this may be about nothing.

I have realized as this thing goes on and on it brings out tougher and tougher stuff. The crappy truth is just that. It is crappy. Lived with some crappy knowledge for decades.  Me vs. you = I know the truth, and you hold onto whatever, because you need something right??  There must be some purpose to you right??

So you keep going ahead to carve out some kind of life for yourself. My life, and I want I want I want.

I come along and tell you there is a better way. I tell you to trust, because you are not the author of this way. You don't believe, you don't trust, and you keep thinking going your own route is the best way, because you know better??  You are already a Saint??  Your vision is better than all??

You are wrong. You are bad.  You are not perfect. There is so much available to make you the kind of person you want to be. For some screwy reason to be Human= thinking you hold a trillion dollar coin instead of what it really is.

Your whole being lies to you, because your demons are way the Hell stronger than you. It ain't a simple thing to overcome yourself. I did that decades ago, and it sure didn't take me years to do it.

You people are crazy.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  the best that you can be is something you can't see now. It is something you can't make yourself either.

Love You All   Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxo xoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxo xoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: