Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Take It Or Leave It.

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I started my new job (same company) job last night. It was supposed to last 3 weeks, but my new permanent job they want me to start on Monday. So basically just filling in this week.  Still it is all pretty exciting though you know??  New stuff.

Any way the take it or leave it is me blogging. The mojo is gone, and I don't know if I'll get it back. It's been many years you know??  Tough stuff has been put on here, and everything is so outta my hands anyway. There is nothing I can do you know??

Life is this crazy thing, and I feel people are in the middle of a whirlwind. It is your life right??  I said your life is worth one coin just like everyone else's. That is a hard thing to ACCEPT cuz you have to be a special coin right??  Judged against all others you have to be one of the best right??  Solomon warned us that all was folly, and you can gain the World, but it leads you nowhere.

What do we seek??  We seek honor, and we seek worth, but as humans we seek it in this a World, when in actuality it is something we will find in other places. Geesh I am sure we seek many other things too right?? Security, courage, and caring hearts, and really just the ability to be the type of person we want.

It's gotta drive you crazy too, because you have a brain, and you can learn things, and the things you need to learn are given to you, and out of your reach by 100%. How can we be human and you know have these thumbs and brains. We can communicate and stuff, but when it comes to making this one coin more than one everything about that is out of our hands, save one small, but seemingly huge turn.

The path is hard PERIOD, and that is because it isn't yours. It isn't one you thought up, and it isn't from your own fabulousness that you gain entrance. It is a humble journey, because to get to know us is a very humbling story. I say there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Anyway I wasn't going to blog today, but the temp says 22 degrees. :). It is supposed to get up to the mid 40s. My knee hurt at work last night too. Doesn't mean I cannot run though, because sometimes it loosens up. My knee ain't perfect so I keep to my shorter distances. :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope a Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  I think today I'll just run a little 2 + miler

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D        :D

MWAH!!!   :)

No comments: