Monday, March 9, 2015

Cuz This Ain't No Thang.

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I left this thing for dead. I was done. I didn't want to do it anymore. It doesn't work. It doesn't do what it is supposed to. Things like that. There is a story, and a job that needs to be done. It is not in my power. It is not my story. I have little to no say. Typically I am how I am. Accepted for the miserable creature I am, because of the story of my life. For the ways I was led to overcome with help all the things I have.

I'd like to say your path is easy, but it isn't. It is actually made harder by you. You have fear to accept where you stand. Deny it. Look to the virtues inside you that make you worth more than one coin. A person deserving of something you aren't.

The truth is a scary thing, because the World will have you believe in your greatness, and the truth leads you in much meeker paths. I get it. We all want to be special, and we want this life thing we've been doing to mean something.

Life has a bad ending. There is only one way in which it is worth anything. Sadly the World has poisoned our minds since the beginning if us.

This shit ain't easy. Your story isn't easy. There are no points for anything you have done under the sun yet.

To be human is to suck and be less than perfect. Acceptance in the eyes of humans is one thing. There is an acceptance in the eyes of one who really matters. That is the path, and that is your journey. Miserable you to be able to stand naked without shame. It is like living in a garden before any apples were ever eaten.

It is such a different story than what you've been taught by all your false teachers. They know not what they do. That also sucks. It sucks bad for them.

Oh well, I blogged today cuz it ain't no thang. I am running a bit later. The weather is great, and I am starting my new work week with 8 bonus hours already.  Yay.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  Time to switch the laundry and maybe get a cup of coffee

Love You All.  Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxo xoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D

MWAH!!!!    :)

No comments: