Friday, March 13, 2015

Sometimes... Screw It. That's A Pretty Good Title There.

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I realize when I go a long time without blogging, (February). It is easy for me not to blog. It has been several years where I have been a pretty consistent blogger. I usually can come up with some kind of shit almost everyday.   So that is that.

Where do we stand now??  We stand in the same spot we have been in for a long time. I am here on the other side of life asking you to come with, and I have absolutely no idea what you people are doing.

How's the life thing going for you??  Before I read any of your FB statuses saying contrary to what I know is true, think about it.  It seems to me people speak with their mind and totally ignore their heart. Maybe that is why my blog probably isn't the worst. I let you see my heart, and it leaves me open to judgement. You mostly speak with your mind, cuz you are way the Hell smarter than me. You know what the Fuck people will think. They'll think you are off your fucking rocker.

So what is in people's minds besides religion, flags, guns, babies, and Apple pie, and baseball, and stuff. A bunch of stuff that doesn't mean shit.

You clothe yourself in these things, because in it you will find acceptance from people. I offered you a path for an acceptance that means more than people. While here on Earth you have to come to terms with you and all your imperfections. You throw away your whole ledger of deeds, because they matter not.

To stand confidently open in front of all with all flaws showing takes a strength you do not have. So crazy how fucking great we think we are as Humans, except I see the truth. I know how weak and pathetic we are, and how we need to clothe ourselves in such Bullshit, because it is the only thing that props us up.

Such a sad state of affairs, and what can one do??  Especially since I know the truth, what with having to suffer to learn these things.

So now what??  How long can you possibly hold onto all the stuff that doesn't matter. When do you finally say I want more than this.  This cannot be it, because this mostly sucks.  :)

LOL

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!   :)))

p.s.  If I run today it will be my 5th day in a row.  Still doing short mile runs.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D

MWAH!!   :)

No comments: