Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Realistic Expectations... A Realistic Outlook...

Hello, and good afternoon all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I woke up this morning, and my first thought was blog???  blah.   Then I got up, and made some coffee, and now I guess I can do this.

This blog has made a turn this year.  A significant one.   I am pulling away, and I don't know the reasons why.   As patient as I have been in years past, this is probably the final shot.  I am going in the direction I go.   Whatever my heart tells me to do.   If others come with or not, I do not care.  I am cool solo.   There is no one here I consider to be so important I would stop being me. I have no one I need to impress, and no one who has a claim on me.   I am free and solo as a person.  Not tangled up in the day to day life.  The appearance of who I am I could care less.   I just am.   Enough strength to be me.  

Part of this is people for some reason or another think they are special.   Their uniqueness is something that gives them some kind of redeeming quality.  There are no redeeming qualities.   There are words like forgiveness and repentance.  There are no rules like I will eat vegetables for my salvation.   I will work out such and such for my salvation.   I will do this and that, blah blah blah.    Nope none of those things matter.  No points in anything you put your mind too.  Our lives are a tangled web of selfish endeavors that matter not one bit.

It is not said there is no greater love than when one tries to hold onto their life to make some great name in this meaningless World.  The saying is something quite a bit different.   An ultimate turn if you will.   I have been through many things, and twice I laid down my life.  The one here, and the one after.  It wasn't with a strength I possessed.  I was helped out to overcome twice.

Those things were worth points.  We all seek for importance and meaning to our lives.  Can you accept the truth??  Your life means very little.  You do not have what it takes to get points.   All your plans mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, and you are not really that important in the grand scheme of things.   You can be important, but it sure won't be from what you do.

I ask you to accept harsh truths.  I don't ask you to hold onto some form of fabulousness in this World.  I know you want to be the builder of your destiny.   You want to show the World what your worth, but can't you trust another to help you along those paths??  One who knows more than you, and sees more than you??

I know the truth seems harsh, because you have so many plans.   So many things you want to accomplish.  Are you strong enough to accept your plans and your ideas don't mean squat??   Do you have what it takes??  Are you one of the many, or one of the few??

The path of the many seems so enticing for the weak, and the path of the few very little want to take.

Serious questions, serious decisions, and serious consequences.  Ahh, we lie to ourselves though, because we don't believe these things are serious.   You'll have to trust me on this, they are.

Anyway guess that is it for today. 

til next time.  

No comments: