Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Long Lost Friend...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??   Me, I am doing pretty good.  I have today off, and just have to work at the bank.   On my days off I have been going in at like 1:00 AM or 2:00 AM.   I cook dinner, and hang with Lisa.  I fall asleep early, and wake up early.   I think I like it that way.

Anyway, as to my title, do you out of the blue just hear from someone and think ohhh cool.   Nice to know what they are up to, and what is going on.   That happened to me today.  Out of the blue.

Anyway I think of how this thing is, and there totally is a disconnect in what I like about people.  How I accept them, and why I like them.   People are a striving bunch.   We have to show our worth.  Somehow someway we are important and valuable, and the World is going to know who we are, because??

In this blog there are no rules.   It is a go with the flow kinda blog, and one day you might see something, and the next it may be something else.  I like people for different reasons than they are accustomed to.   It isn't because you do this and that.  It isn't because you are good at this or good at that.   What I like about people is strength.   Strength more than anything is honesty, and honesty in all of us can be and is some pretty shitty stuff.   The non-strong people you can tell.   They got their SHIT together all the time.   They have nailed life, and they have the answers, and the World is their King.   It is superficial Bullshit.  Easily seen through, and really a revolting character in people.

I have been going on and on about that though.   The hardest thing to understand about me is you have done nothing special.   You are not special, and you don't have a  redeemable trait that makes you better than others.  If I accept you it is just because.   My heart is the way it is, and not of my own doing.

All our lives we thought we were special, and we had these great traits that made us stand out.   We are worth this and that because of???

 We still are only worth one coin in the most important eyes.   As special as any penny you find on the ground.   We are not better than others.   Our flaws may be different, but they still are flaws.   The eyes that look in the Garden of Eden look at other things than what we look at.   We look skin deep, and the other looks inside.   I am the way I am, because I can accept how you are on the inside.   If you are a jerk, a bitch, an ass, I like to see that stuff, and I can accept.   When you sugar coat something, well let me just say I haven't liked any of that crap in years.  

We all are pretty sick on the inside.  Messed up in ways.   We want to be such and such a person, but our demons overpower us.   We want to be the best we can be, but the best we can be is not in our power to make.  As strong, and dependent as we want to feel, we surely are too weak to make much of a difference in how we are as a person.

In a life that is bound to be hard, and frustrating, and not perfect, we all stand weak, and helpless.   God we want to be strong, and man do we want to show everyone what we are worth.   Our deeds will not go unnoticed, because I am SUPER(wo)man.

Who we have inside us is the superhero, and the old lady who only had one coin.   The Superhero is false, and the old lady with the coin is who you really are.   How can an old lady beat Superman??   Well you know where the Kryptonite comes from huh??   A turn for the ages.

:)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Looks like by the end of next week some of this shit will start thawing finally.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: