Thursday, April 10, 2014

Some Days This Is Hard...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Some days doing this thing is hard.  I have absolutely nothing on my mind right now.  I have been up a while tinkering around on my phone.  Playing silly little games and whatnot.  I have had two cups of coffee, and actually am thinking of making a 3rd.  Went down pretty well.  I typically am a one cup of coffee person, but today, maybe I will go all out. 

So, anyway, let me just leave you hanging a bit.   Gotta go make that coffee.  :)

Okay, I am back.  Soooooo, what is going on with me?? Not too much.  It is Spring Break around here, so I guess the local grocer is pretty slow during this time.   Last night at work was probably one of the easiest nights I will ever have.   I left a little before 5:00 AM I think.  I came home, and ate a bit of leftover KFC, and slept really good.   I was kinda tired when I got home.

Lisa, and I got most of the yard work done yesterday.  Just have some stuff in the back to bring to the road.  City picks up all that crap next week sometime.  It is like we are all ready for Spring now, and temps have really gotten pretty nice.   Yesterday was sunny, and close to 60.

So anyway in life we all have these ideas.   Ideas of how life is supposed to be.  How we are "supposed" to be.  Our belief systems really many times are very shallow.   All the things we trust are all the things we see in this World.   What we read, and what people have told us.   We justify our lives, and our actions, and rarely do we ever get a glimpse into our hearts.

If you could look inside your heart, what are you missing??   What about life is not all it is cracked up to be for you??

Do you need more money??  Less Bills??   What is it about us that makes much of life boring??

What is missing in your life??  Why are you not content??

It is the same old story with this blog here.   I haven't changed.  I do what I do.  Oh in life you can tweak all kinds of stuff, but at the end of the day you want to be happy and content I would say.

I can almost see inside your hearts kinda.   Something is missing huh??  

You definitely are not all you can be, but how do you get to all you can be??

Ahhhh, if only someone had a blog to help explain that kinda stuff.   Wouldn't that be sweet??

LOL


Oh well.   I got some shit to do.

I'll see you later.

Have a good one.   :)   xoxo


No comments: