Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Worth Of One Coin...

What is the worth of one coin to you??  Not much right??  I don't think they make bazillion dollar coins. 

I've talked about coins, and how it equates with life.  Our life??  What happens to us if we take away all the things we clothe ourselves in??

Flag, country, activities, society, jobs, etc...  Yeah, and even triathlon or shudder to say it Ironman, what if those all important things are gone, then what is your life worth??   The teachings you've learned; lessons from people as imperfect as you, and the books you have read from people just as imperfect as you. 

You take away everything that in your mind gives you worth, then you are one naked individual huh??   That is what the truth does.   It takes away all your layers of fabulous, and you stand naked before all with not a thing to hang your hat on. 

It is my thankless job to teach you these types of things, if I feel like it.   I don't know how much I feel like doing it day after day.   People don't listen, and they want to keep their layers, because life seems to scary without them. 

On top of all your layers are things like peer pressure.   What happens if the people who know you are a church goer knows you do x and y etc...   What if they knew what you were looking at on the internets???   How much time you spend doing whatever.  What if they knew your blind ambition.   Your arrogance, and everything about you. 

I try to tell people their life is worth one coin.  Not different than anyone else.   No more special, and no more important, but that is not what they want to hear.   We want to hear we are special.  Our lives do mean something, and we do good stuff.   The stuff we do matters, and it makes a difference. 

Well, it doesn't make a difference.   You are not special, and Your coin isn't worth more than anyone elses.   Pebbles on the beach is the amount of people who lived on this silly planet.   Each putting in their time.  Each believing in some way they were special, their coin was unique, and they make a difference. 

The more you hold onto your old ways the worse people you become.  The World grabs you and holds on, and this blog is trying to take off your layers, and this is the last thing you want to hear.   What I have to say, because it battles your whole being, and you want the World.   You want everything that makes you "feel" special and unique, and talented, and gifted, and all those things. 

So yeah, I don't know how much I feel like doing this day after day.   People are disappointing, and uninteresting.  Their lives are boring, and isn't that life anyway??  Day after day after day of the same old stupid world. 

Do you ever walk into your house, and sit on the couch, and think,  Now what?? 

LOL   happens to me all the time. 

Anyways I warned you about this a while ago.   I told you all the things you clothes yourself in, and the activity Gods you worship I will be taking away.   All the things you tie your worth up in I will be taking away, because you put your faith in everything, But. 

You are wrong, and you need to be fixed.   Hard to fix someone when they think they aren't wrong, and when they think they have nothing to improve. 

I guess the direction we go is where you learn to evaluate your true worth.  

I warn you.   We ain't that fucking great.   Easier to accept shit early, and not hold onto stuff, but you try telling people the truth.  

Worst job ever.  

Anways, I guess that is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))  

p.s.   I am going to take the Hopester for a little two miler.   I am not planning on it being the start of something special, or some start of a good running streak, but I'll try it today and see what happens. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: