Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Out Of Retirement?? Not Sure...

Hello all.  Good morning.   It has been a strange and crazy couple weeks.   Things got weird, and things got messy.  I retired from blogging, although I am blogging right now.   It doesn't mean I will blog again though.  I am not sure. 

I have plenty of things to blog about most times, but sadly the important things I have to say fall on either deaf ears, or unbelieving ears. 

In my World so much is possible with this blog, and if this year is any indication not much is being done.   I am here to tell you the truth of life, and what it means, but none would have it.  Many years have gone into me being who I am.   Many things I suffered to learn some things, and eventually I had to suffer more to learn my place. 

I have had help writing this blog, and there are many important messages, and the thing you are most guilty of is not believing the help.   If A messenger is sent to give you a message, you are one of the unbelievers.   You are on the outside looking in.  That is how it has always been too. 

We learn these lessons so we don't judge others.   I mean it is one thing if they didn't know what they were doing, but you folks know the score.   You know exactly where you stand, but you cannot face it.   Why??   Well for one thing it has got to be pretty fricken scary to face the truth. 

You are not perfect,  you are on the wrong side of being right.  There is nothing you can do to make you be on the right side of being right.   All the things you have been taught are wrong.   All the things you believe in are wrong.   Your heart is not perfect, and God only knows what your motives are day in day out.   What kind of accolades you want for whatever it is you pursue.  

If one could look inside just their own heart what would you see??  I know what you would see, but you look for salvation in some type of Worldly avenue.  What are you doing??  What of anything you do matters to anything at all?? 

I have a blog, and I know it (is/was) important.   I know it had a message, and the people all disappeared.  I don't really know why. 

I have come a long way with this blog, and it was like the dream when I won the race.   None could hold on, because they could not make the final turn.   It is why I was sad I was alone in that dream.   I wasn't supposed to be alone, but you folks keep failing in the things that are most important.  

Most of the shit I do is pretty stupid and pointless, but this wasn't for the most part.   I know I had my moments where there was probably nothing, but there was a lot of important shit in here.  Was it an easy message??  Heck yeah it is, but not from where you are standing, because you cannot see what I see.   You aren't given anything, unless you give.   Quid Pro Quo and all, and the most important part of the quid pro quo was trust, but how can you trust what you can't see??  That is exactly what makes it so hard, but your heart should be able to lead you in the right direction. 

Don't harden it though.  Accept the tough messages, without hardening your hearts.   Yeah, that takes strength, and that is what I have been saying all along too.  

This shit ain't easy, because you cannot see. 

How does the Lord's prayer start??  The first two words??  If that is his title, than you should be able to trust it is a good way right?? 

It was a tough couple weeks, and I even needed to be reminded  "all for good".   I was led down a path where that wasn't even enough for me.  I was scared, and nervous, and stressed. 

Now my heart is open, and it is clear.  It is pretty much my standard feeling, when I am not all busy with worldly things.   I have been blessed with whatever the Beatitudes are.  :)   HAHA.  I have no idea.   I remember the poor in spirit, and I have been that for decades.   There was a brief time when I was full, but that was taken away a long time ago.  Mostly so I could learn to trust in what I should.   My path was a path of strength and trust.   Building both of those. 

Soooo much was done for me, and I really didn't do anything.   I endured my path though, and I guess that is the best thing you can say about it.  

Oh well.

That is all she wrote for today. 

Have a good one, also if anyone still blogs I pretty much screwed up my blog feed, so I may have gotten rid of a lot.  If you blog, and you want to be read, you know the drill.  

cya.   :)   xoxoxo.   and xxxxx, because I am cool like that.  

No comments: