Saturday, September 13, 2014

If I Could Look Inside You What Would I See??

It just hit me this week.  It wasn't that great of a week, and I think it is because in a way I could see inside people.   All the things you believe in, and all the things you put your faith in.  You believe in the imperfect, and you only desire all that is imperfect. 

You desire the acceptance from an imperfect Society.  Your faith is in Humans, who are probably some of the worst people on the planet.  You believe in an imperfect Country, and you put your faith in an imperfect Country.  If I were able to look inside you I would see a person who has absolutely no idea how messed up they are.  You have no idea how far you have to go, and you have no idea how treacherous, and horrible, and how very not good you are.  

I know some of you must know this deep down, because you attach yourself to a group.  I belong to these people, and we are good.   Only problem is your life is only you.  Your group is made up of people as imperfect as you, and quite possibly maybe even more fucked up than you. 

I have decided to suspend my FB account, because I cannot stand to look at all you kids painting in your coloring books the fictitious pictures of how you make your life appear.  I can't handle it.  All that is Bullshit is all that makes my life worse, and people are full of a bunch of it.  Why??  

They believe in themselves, which is completely crazy.  Seek out stupid platitudes that mean nothing.  I think an audit was done this week, and you all were shown to be completely lacking.   You are not ready to do what needs to be done, because your faith is in this World, and you, and Society, and Country, and Currency, and Church, and all that is imperfect, and all that will not stand the test of time.  You don't put your faith in the enduring, because??

Not because you don't know how to, but because you WANT what this World has to offer.   You WANT to see what your are made of.   If a decision came, and this totally is what the audit was about this week, would you be one of the 12, or the rich dude?   Your answer is the rich dude.

In that regard, I cannot help you at all.   Justify all the crap you want, but read your heart.   It isn't that hard, and your eyes should be able to do that.   You are a child of this World, and you are happy to remain such.   You don't want to make the next step, because??   I don't know.

Anyway, just writing down a few things, and what you may have seen on this blog in the past is gone.  Demolished, and doesn't mean anything.

We start again, with a new start.

The End

No comments: