Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Then It Occured To Me...

I am not sure, but I think I just used a title similar to this recently.  I wasn't going to blog today, because I don't have to.  I decided to anyway, because I was thinking of some things.   One of the things I said recently is I am taking everything away from you.   All the things you put your faith, and hopes, and the things that give, in your mind, life meaning, I am taking away, because they are wrong.  They are wrong avenues with no points attached to them. 

In a theoretical sense you may scream no fair no fair, but my life was taken away from me long ago.  I am thankful for that.   Can you look at your self in the theoretical mirror??  What gives your life meaning in your mind??   Marriage???  Been done to death.   Kids???   same thing.   What parts of those two things ever lead to perfection???   I know I know, you try to paint the nice pictures, but perfection lives not in either of those things.

"Important" goals??  Just selfish endeavors that lead to no points, and help no one's life, and not even your own really, because anything leading to zero points is an effort in folly.  It doesn't mean you can't have goals, just don't place too much importance on it, because it isn't.  As a matter of fact sometimes too much success can only lead to arrogance, and other bad things.

You stand naked on this Earth although you cannot see it.   All the things you prop yourself up with are just that.   Props.   All the World is a Stage, and we act so others can see us in our nice pretty costumes.   They don't really show our inside, but we can do little things here and there, and then throw the rocks at those more fucked up than us, because it is how we elevate ourselves.

We want to feel more important the little coin we are worth, but all avenues using make believe themes of decorating our coin to make it seem more than it is, sure isn't a good thing.   The absolute truth is absolute.   The World was wrong this whole time.  We aren't special.   There only is one avenue that leads to a good place, and it isn't the avenue of us.  

I've traveled long and far to learn these things.   I have gone through wayyyyyy more than you probably ever will, and still have one more thing to do.  At this stage of the game you have to realize the more you hang on to your self-importance the sillier it looks.   The more you try and dress up your life the more we can see through it.   The more you keep on with the same 'ol same 'ol the more you see how empty and meaningless it is.  

Welcome to the Kool Aid of truth.   It leaves us with nothing to hang onto, and nothing to prop ourselves up with.  Why you may ask??   Cuz you only need one thing to prop yourself up with, and it isn't in this World.   It isn't your church, work, or hobbies or anything.  It isn't your family or your kids, or whatever you "think" is soooo important.  

The World is a stage of complete and utter imperfection, and yet we try to always always always dress it up in some way to make "us" look better than what we really are.  

Welcome to the truth, and welcome to the path of strength.   I am here to tell you we don't mean shit.  Our lives don't mean shit, and the meaning of our existence doesn't mean shit.  

Having said that, if you follow along with me, trust me,  it will lead to a good area, and a good place, even if you cannot see from where you are standing now.

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I don't have a ton to do today.  A little run, and a little laundry, and cut the grass.  I have 15 hours before work, so I'll probably sleep for a few of those.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: