Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Today Is One Of Those Days That Has A Beginning, An End, and the Significance Is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing pretty good, actually I feel pretty good, so maybe I don't guess I am doing good, but I am doing good. 

So what are some of the significant things going on with me??  Well, If I phrase it that way, I guess I should end there.  

There is nothing significant going on with me, and there is nothing significant going on with you.  It is life though so there must be something significant about something right??  One would think, but no.  This shit is all pointless, and meaningless.  It is why our hearts are into seeking.  Looking for answers and looking for meaning.  We are sheep very much so.  We will cling to anyone who seems strong, and dresses nice, and speaks confidently.  Give them some filler for their resume, and WOAH!!!  Look who I know. 

People are people no matter which stone you turn up.  Flawed, and imperfect, and they don't really know the significance of it.   They don't know why their hearts are always seeking, but lazily stop, because we clinged to some other person, or some other person's teachings. 

In your heart you don't know the significance of your shortcomings, and the significance of who you are compared to who you should be.  Everywhere you look is poison.  Busy busy busy doing shit that doesn't matter.  Gotta put a good foot forward too, so painting pretty pictures, because we want to be accepted huh??  We want people to think everything is going okay.  Mostly I'd say with people things are going okay, but you are not who you should be, and that is a significant thing, even if you don't think so. 

You can strive for all your goals you want, but they do NOT make you a better person.  A lot of shit info in the World, and we get bombarded every day.  Hell, I stopped my FB feed a few days ago, and I don't miss it.   I don't want to know what the Hell people are thinking, because I don't care. 

I don't care about your paleo diets,  and your shitty husband/wife.   The significant other who cheated on you.  I don't give a fuck about your political views, and I don't want to know how many fucking vegetables you eat in a day, or how many flowers you fucking crafted. 

Your life is just as pointless as mine, but you don't know it. 

So anyway that is that.  I don't know if I will ever reinstall my FB.  Maybe time away, and I'll miss it, but not right now that is for sure.  As with all things though, FB is a pretty big place.   It won't miss me, although in some silly egotistical way I think it will a little maybe.   :)  HA

On another note, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I seemed surprisingly fit.   I mean noticeably, which those who may have followed along here and there know this has not been my best running year.   So I decided to step on the scale for the 2nd time this year.  `172lbs.  That is what I weigh.  When I am in shape, and putting in marathon miles I approach 170.  So I was surprised about that, so I am thinking of trying to get in shape, since I am sitting at a good weight.   Obviously I need some good luck with my knee, so we shall see.

Anyhoodles that is my blog for today.  Nothing important and nothing significant.  I let you see inside my heart, and it isn't always pretty, but typically it tells you what I feel.  

That ain't so bad.   :)

xo

1 comment:

Julie said...

Funny....I would disappear from Facebook for that same reason. I thought that I already felt shitty enough, I didn't need to know who had headaches, sinus issues and who was working out. I just didn't give a shit. Now I just skim though the feed for the news. lol