Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I Guess You Will Never Know What You May See On Here...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  Yesterday kinda sucked, cuz I was totally out of my routine.  Normally on Monday I have a complete day off except for a little 2 hour job I have to do.  I went to do it on Monday, and the alarms to the building were making strange noises, and there were only 4-5 cars in the parking lot, so obviously they weren't working.  Threw me off, so I decided to not work Monday.  I could have worked, but I already sorta made up my mind, and The owner of the company gave me the okay to just do it Tuesday.  Typically Tuesday I just have to work the one job, so I basically have all of Tuesday off til 11:00 PM.  As much as I don't really like going in on Monday my day off I think I like it more than working both jobs Tuesday.   My sleep sucked yesterday, I was tired, and I didn't feel all that great.   I got my work done though, and already have a few hours of sleep.

I ran yesterday, and it wasn't bad.  I have sore muscles in my legs from not running in forever, but once you are a runner it appears it is just like riding a bike.   It was no big deal to get out there, and run 10:00'ish pace for 3 miles, even though it has been forever since I have run.  Knee not perfect, but I ain't running today, so we'll see. 

I know yesterday was a doozy probably, and this is the stuff in my head.   This is the stuff I have known since forever, and there is no good way to tell people the truth.   It is unpopular, people don't want to believe you, and maybe even people hate you for it.   I don't know.   See why it sucks to be me??  

Then to have this blog that everyone never reads.  It pulls in a direction you "should" go if you weren't so smart, and knew so many things already.   Our lives are piled with a bunch of stuff.  Layer after layer of wrong teachings, and propaganda, and fairy tales, and we get all tangled up in our lives, because this World is bad.   You think gravity has a hold on you, the World soooooo much more as far as I can tell with probably all of you.  

You look out for something good to do.  Something that matters, and something that will give your life meaning.   You ain't found it yet, and you ain't on the right path.   You are wrong, and you need to be fixed.  I don't care how much you want to sacrifice to whatever, but no matter what you do you will fail.  

Life is about failure.  No one wins.  No one is perfect.  No one gets out alive, and nothing you do matters when you are 6' under.   You can read all the books, and all the textbooks.  You can eat celery and carrots, and drink only nothing but water, it still doesn't matter.   There is nothing you can do to make you right.   You cannot fix you.  That has to be done for you.  Eventually I guess you have to come to the realization you ain't all that. 

If everything is possible, than you better damn well believe perfect is possible.  It is my path.  To be the best a person can be.   My path was so hard, so I could help more people in the long run.  It is the answer I got when I questioned, "why did you let me get so far away"? 

To save more lives.  It ain't me doing the work, I tell you that.   Sooooo strange my life was filled with all these things.   I have done a lot, and suffered a lot, and learned a lot, and it all boiled down to what I learned when I overcame the 2nd time.   None of who I am matters.   Nothing I did really matters, because it still isn't even up to me.  

People have so far to go, and so much to learn, but that World grabs you, and holds on, and you cannot break loose, because you are afraid.  

Afraid to look silly.   Afraid of the security your life gives you.  You gotta believe in something right??  You believe in this World, and you believe in you, and you believe in your jobs, and Society, and Country, and you believe in people. 

You believe in suits, and ties, and costumes for the religious, and man made silly things that have been handed down for generations.  

You believe as we all do at one time.   You believe you are good.   You believe you are the better person, because of why??   I have no idea.  

I learned a long time ago, how weak and pathetic, and horrible us humans are.  We judge, and we hate, and we dislike, and we are arrogant, and angry, and spiteful, and vengeful, and jealous, and on and on and on.

But you are the one who is good right??

Oh well,

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I got a few things I can get done around the house, and oh, Lisa got full time at her new job.   :)  WOOOP!!!   The best thing for me is to get rid of that Monday.  I can do my thing on Sunday.  I probably should, but I do a lot on Sunday, and I work both jobs on Saturday and Sunday.   If I could just do that it would be perfect.   We'll see.

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

oh, I told Doreen yesterday I don't tell her I love her every day.   Sheesh.   What a meanie.  I'll give her a few extra xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, cuz she likes 'em I know.   :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!!  

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: