Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Big Plans For The Day...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing good.  I have big plans for the day which means basically I have a bunch of crap to do around the house, and also I have nothing really on my mind. 

So anyway life kinda is a strange thing.  Does anything even matter??  If I take a look back at my life, and even maybe just a look back at this blog.  Does it do anything??  Isn't my life just a story of just going along, and boom something major happens, and everything up to that point doesn't matter.  On a number of occasion my life was brought to a point where I actually had to suffer to a point where it sure would have been better if I was never born.  Endured some scary stuff, and was even made different.

What does it matter, and what have I accomplished??  What would I be today if I didn't do the things I have done??  I have no idea. 

I have said a lot of things on this blog, and does that even matter??  There really isn't much to me at all, and maybe that is the final journey to the truth.  Our lives, and ourselves become so small as to be almost invisible.  Our lives end up being empty, because that is actually what we bring with us when we die.  Nothing. 

I don't mean that in a horrible way, because I don't feel horrible about it.  We all hold onto stuff though right??  Maybe try and shrink our lives down so we feel some type of control.  If I could just be a good spouse, parent.  Be good at my job.  If I can pay my bills on time.  Whatever, we hold onto all kindsa things and they don't matter in the long run. 

We've been taught certain things about life, and even taught to put significance in certain things, but is it the truth??  Who taught us these things, and who taught them these things?? 

I would think if you could boil life down to one thing, wouldn't it be to be the best person you can be??  If that is the case how would you go about doing it??  Well as humans all we know is some type of sacrifice.  I will show the World my worth by doing this.  The truth of all of us is inside us.   What do you see when you look inside yourself??  Is it less than what you would want??  Do you wish you were better?? 

Life is two things really.  All the things we show the World, and all the things that go on inside us.  All the things you show the World don't really matter much, because the most important stuff is what we are thinking inside.  

I bet a lot of times it isn't what we would want.  

If there were a way to make you a better person would you drop everything to follow that road?? 

The proverbial fork in the road, and you all thought you would take the path less traveled huh??  Well that takes a certain amount of strength and trust, and probably what you lack most.  

But hey what the heck.  

Anyway, today I am going to take the Hopester for another little 2 mile run.  I have no great thoughts of getting in great shape, because I am not certain of not having to shut things down again for a month or whatever, so I will just plug along and see what happens. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I work tonight, and have tomorrow off again.  

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D 

No comments: