Friday, June 13, 2014

A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going?? Me, I am doing pretty good, except it is still morning so I didn't get enough sleep.   Especially since I work a zillion hours this weekend between both jobs. 

Anyway not too too much going on with me.  I'll go to bed after dinner, which I will start prepping after this here update.  I will try and fall asleep somewhere between 5 and 6:00.  Big goal is work tonight, and if tired get some sleep, go to 2nd job, and hopefully get some more sleep when I get home, before I go back to job #1.  It is a glam life no doubt, but days are days, and a long weekend of working probably isn't the worst thing for me.  On the weekends we tend to spend more money than during the week.  Also I am a lazy worthless piece of crap anyway on the weekends a lot if I am not working. 

Now in years past I would run on the weekends, but I have been battling injuries for the last couple years, so that isn't the case.  Having said that though, I did run 3 times this week so far.  Just short little 2 milers, and everything seems okay.   I don't know what that means for my future with running, but I know you folks want to keep up to date on this type of stuff.   ;) 

So as life is going on I see there is a mess happening in Iraq.  I don't watch the news, and most of my news comes from bits of social networking whichever way that is leaning, or Google news.  I'll check Google news every day or two. 

I think Iraq is a big deal.  It is a hornets nest.  Kurds are making a piece for their territory.  I hear Iran wants to get involved, and what do you make of it.   A country in a state of Anarchy one would imagine. 

We got there in the first place with the warning you break it you own it.  Unless of course it is too expensive to own then you leave it in a worse spot than what it was. 

What is your view of the World??   A going concern??  Something that will be around for Generations??  Is there soooo much hate in the World the people need a good blood letting?? 

You have All the Religions preaching the wrong things, and teaching the wrong things.  This is the best we can do as people though.   A paradise in this World we cannot make, because hate and anger is a good motivator, and our hearts are really not able to do much else.  

It is a bad World out there, and people are angry.  Just in our Country the Left hate the right, and the right hate the left, because of ideological differences.  Both ideologies are flawed, and imperfect, and do not make a better state of affairs for anyone anyway. 

We pick sides though, because that is all we know.  If a house divided cannot stand what would the logic formula be for a World divided?? 

Good information is hard to come by.  All the stuff we read, and view on the t.v. is biased in a certain viewpoint.  I've said step out of all we learned, and look at things objectively.  Throw all the crap you learned out, and be courageous to look at every thing with your own eyes.  Not they eyes of someone else.

The proud and arrogant never ever believe they ever do a wrong thing, and they believe in their powers of deduction etc...  Why would you want to follow someone like that??

You show me someone who has been humbled, and I bet he or she has learned a lot.

It is the old Khien Pham story, and the Doctor who fucked up my step-mom's medicine.  Khien had the learning of life, and the Doctor had the learning of books.   The puller of the strings of life is the better teacher for those who have eyes, and those who have ears, but you gotta use 'em.

Remember that?  Well strings have been pulled for you.   You've been given good information, but as far as I can tell it has gone of deaf ears, and what can I do??

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I don't know if people read this every day, but thanks for the feedback Hal, Dan, and John for my last post.   I thought it was pretty good.   Better than this one.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D     

No comments: