Thursday, May 29, 2014

WOAH!! What The Heck Is This Thing On My Computer??

Hello, and good afternoon all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a good day off yesterday.  I got a lot of sleep last night/ this morning.  I am who I am, and feeling how I normally do, which is pretty good. 

I am still not running, because my knee still bugs me a bit, but not as bad as after my last run.   It doesn't matter.   Running isn't what defines me, and as a matter of fact I don't know exactly what does define me.   Maybe this blog??  My day to day crap I used to write on here?? 

Perhaps, I guess what does define me is my life.   You know my life, and you know me.  I am not afraid of me, and I am not afraid to show you me.  

So what are some of the things going through my mind since the last time I wrote anything down.   I learned my brother Jim, and my step-mom died about the same age as what I am now.   That seems pretty crazy, because I am still young feeling.  I still have energy, and I feel relatively pretty good most times. 

I am excited for the future, because I know big things will be happening.   A lot of interesting things will be happening in people's lives, and it isn't about great career choices, or any of the crap you feel is so important now.  The World changes, and life changes, and that is pretty much what will happen. 

A lot of people out in the World, and a lot of them are mad.   Why can't the people just think like me??  I have the answers right??   Isn't that where a lot of anger comes from??  Other things too are we grow up thinking life is supposed to be a certain way.   We have fairy tales ingrained in us from the time we were kids, and fairy tales aren't real.  

There are no perfect parents, and perfect kids, and perfect lives, and we don't always feel like very good people do we?? 

For me and my life it helps me a lot to know I did the right things.   It doesn't mean I am right, but I have no worries at all about the direction my life goes.   I am in good hands, and I feel very confident, and very assured, and all those kinds of things. 

My life is very very much about me, and how I feel, and that is pretty good.   I think I am an important person in what I know, and how I am.  

All that being said I still know what my life is worth.  I know what this blog is worth, and I know how insignificant I am.  I am totally cool with that too.  My life is pretty simple.  I stand here on this Earth, and I am not tied down. 

People are always seeking for that paradise.   That thing that makes us feel good, and that is probably the best gift I have been given.  I don't have to seek anymore.   I am not looking, and striving.  I have done all I need to do, and my life will go in the direction that was planned. 

Whatever I do the path is lighted.  No doubts, and no striving after wind.   I have nothing to prove to anyone, and paradise is very very much how you feel on the inside.   People will travel the World to find the place or area that makes them feel good. 

That is a source of your anger too, because we all want to feel good, but we don't always.  

So anyway, that is all I have today. 

Not anything important, and maybe nothing too interesting, but I don't care. 

I gots nothing to prove.   :)

Love You All!!    :)   xoxoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :))

No comments: