Friday, May 9, 2014

I Really Cannot Help You...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me,  I am doing okay.  As to my title my blog is such a way.  It has gone on and on for quite a long time, and for me to tell you how things really are seems such a waste of time, because if the truth (which I have told you to brace yourself for) hit you square in the jaw, you would deny it.  

"Nah, can't be"

I lived a normal life, and then my life went way not normal.   I then lived a hidden life which I was able to learn a lot of the hidden things we don't know while just living here.  How is someone supposed to help others along when all they want to do is "HOLD ON" to the safety and security of what they THINK life should be, and only the things they have learned from what they can see??  

Yeah, not an easy job, and really if strings weren't being pulled over the last several years, I am sure I would have lost all of you way long ago, and really I feel two ways about this. 

Part of me just says screw them.  They are helpless, you cannot help them.  Nah, come to think of it that is mostly what I think.  Screw them.   :)   HAHA 

I've told you before your whole life up to this point you have gotten zero points so far.  You haven't done one thing.  Yet you go on and on, and life goes on and on, and shouldn't there be more??  I mean seriously throw all the horseshit fairy tales in your mind out, and what is life supposed to be?? 

What are we really supposed to be doing??  I know I know you have all the answers, and you know your own direction, and you know you are making a "BIG DIFFERENCE"  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know you are important, and against the World you stack up like no other, and you have done all the right things, and you are building your own stairway to heaven with all the great deeds, and great things you have done. 

Unfortunately I know the truth of life.   I know what it means, and I have been given the information of the hidden path that is HIDDEN from this World.   It works too, as long as people when at the crux of the moment of choice make the right choice.  

That you cannot do, because you don't know what is to be asked.   sooooo much security in the things you do, and all your plans, and all your efforts.  One of the things I know about you though is if life is going on this way, and you have your future painted by your own hands, how come you don't feel better as a person??  Why must you always be striving after the wind?  Isn't it said striving after the wind is for fools??

If you had a chance to make a decision you knew would be 100% right would you do it?? 

The turn = if there is some reason I am here, let me do that instead of anything else. 

A simple formula.  

It isn't anything different than the rich dude who was asked to follow, but couldn't because his life was all about the material possessions he acquired. 

When those 12 made the turn they weren't right, and they weren't who they were going to be, but they were strong enough to make the 100% correct decision.   Not much is known about them after.  I know some things about them though.  I know the path they had to go on. 

Anyway that is how I feel today. 

BTW I am not running for those keeping track.  My knee still is fucked, and riding my bike to work may be making it worse, but whatevs. 

Take what life throws at you.  Not a biggie to me.  

laterzzzzzzzz

No comments: