Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Story Of My Life...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I haven't blogged in a while, and I haven't really felt like it.   If that isn't the story of my life I don't know what is.   Just when you thought I was tied down somewhere.   Doing something that was perceived as being very important to me.  Something you knew you would find consistency in me doing.   Putting time in etc... I walk.  My path is that way.  Nothing ties me down.   Look at you and your life.   Can you name something right now you could not walk away from right now, like say those 12??

Yeah, I know.  Trapped in this World and in this life, and there is no way out.   Life is a great big web, and we live it and we get trapped.   That isn't freedom.  Life isn't freedom.  Even going all "Into the Wild" doesn't bring about freedom. 

There were words out there "the truth will set you free"  What does that mean for me??  I looked at life, I saw all there was out there to do, and there was nothing.   My vision was a certain way after being pulled via various life things happening in a very short amount of time. 

I have to like this blog, and I have to think it does something, but it is a waste sometimes, because of the weakness of people.   Your path is known.  The web you live in is known.   It is known the way in which you should go, but life is full of justifications, and self delusions, and things like that.   I know life.   I know the way I go.  I know what's best for me, and really you don't. 

The path one should go is the path that makes them better people.   One that doesn't lead to any trophies, or medals, or certificates of achievment.  We people are pretty limited in our eyesight.  Our hearts are pretty fucked up, because we want stuff now.   We want acceptance from our peers, and respect etc...   We want people to think we got life nailed down etc...   We don't   No one nails life.   Life is a continuous string of fuck ups, and if we ain't fucking up, then we are just soooooo busy getting our hate on. 

A never ending tale of running in circles.   A rat running on that damn wheel on and on and on, yet going nowhere.   Man, I bet the rat doesn't even know he/she is in a cage like your whole life is. 

Anyway I can take or leave this.   Not a biggie to me.  It is the story of my life.  

I gotta kind of feel like doing it, and that ain't up to me. 

Ya'All are lost, and your path well... what is that one parable??   The seed gets tied up in the weeds etc...   I forget it all, but that is you.   All tied up into the weeds and this World, because there is sooooo much fabulous Shit you need to do.   So much chasing after the wind that needs to be done. 

Yeah,  I know.  I get it sorta, but when an opportunity for me came to either chase after the wind, or go another direction, I listened to life.   I turned, because there was nothing else out there.  

Perhaps I was wise beyond my years, or maybe I was just stronger.   Maybe my life wasn't so tangled, but I did this a long time ago.   I am 47 now, and back then I was like probably 24 or something.  

I guess the day you don't have the answers anymore is the day you probably start getting to be better people and making wiser decisions. 

Oh well.  

That is all she wrote.

Later all.   :)   xoxo

No comments: