Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quick Update

I ended up running the 6 mile loop by myself last night.  Jerry didn't show up.  He is a plumber, so since he didn't show up it meant he had a work call.  That is good for him.  Probably the nicest plumber in the world.  We had a couple beers after our run, which was fun for a couple reasons. 


1.  cause it is.
2.  I got to meet someone new, who is also from 'burbs of Chicago.  (FUNNY)
3.  For some reason people opened up.  I learned stuff about them, and about me. 
4.  It was really a neat evening. 
5.  We are going to do it again next week.  :)

That is about it.  6 miles @ 8:13 pace.  I thought I might have been going faster, but guess I wasn't.  Legs felt pretty good last night.  Let's hope they feel the same way tonight.  They seem o.k., as I sit on the chair.  :)

Guess that is about it.  I got home late last night.  9:00, so I allowed myself to sleep in 'til 4:00 a.m.  Now I am going to have to rush, if I have any chance of making it close to 2-1/2 hours early for work today. 

Ha ha!!!

Hope you have a great day!!  :)

No comments: