Saturday, February 27, 2010

Now That Was Early!!

Now most people know I wake up pretty early.  Last night was crazy.  I saw the clock, and it said 2:18, so I figured I better get up.  I am up putzing around doing my blog thing I like to do.  Checking out twitter,  checking out FB, and boom.  What the hell??  It is like 1:00 a.m.  Now that is even early for me.  Clock must have said 12:18.  Ahahahaahahaa!!  Oh well,  I went with the flow. I actually felt pretty good and rested, so stayed up. 

How good of a putzer am I?  I woke up 7 hours before my scheduled time, and  around 4-1/2 hours before I wanted to get into work.  I showed up 20 minutes after the time I wanted to show up to work.  Now that my friends is good putzing. 

Anyway I had a lot of energy yesterday, so was able to get some stuff done around the house.  Clean the kitchen,  (it is a mess already.), laundry, and an hour on the trainer.  Lisa switched the family room around.  It was a pretty good evening.  I had a couple drinks for the fun of it.  I also talked to Hal on the phone.  We now can text each other.  YIKES!!!

Today is "The Cross"  10 miles of hill running.  Woo Hoo!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments: