Saturday, April 2, 2022

Life Isn't Always What You Think.

So, I've been reading a book. An English author who I never heard of. I bought it for $2.99 on my nook. Turns out it is a really good book. Takes place in London. A girls take, as the author lives in busy London. The book makes me think girls are not as confident as you would think. Yeah they can look pretty, get dressed up, and have drinks with friends,  but on their own they think differently about things, than as we picture them being pretty,  carefree, and dressed up. 

Just things I was thinking about while reading the book. Anyway this week found me getting healthy. Weather wise it was shitty all week. I drove every day, and ran errands after work. I've been listening to David Gray a lot. English singer songwriter,  who has some really good songs. I cooked a lot of meals this week too. Lasagna,  chicken enchiladas, beef stew. Another week in the life I guess. 

Spring will be coming soon, but yesterday we had a fresh batch of white stuff on the ground. Not fair for April. I am going to go golfing today. 

So not really much exciting happening in my life. Probably not much exciting happening in anyone's life. I don't know what young people think life is supposed to be. You want to fall in love I guess,  get married,  make money. Make a name for yourself somehow I guess. By the time you are 55 you just want to be comfortable I guess. 

Do I want to make a name for myself?  No. What I want out of my life is what I have i guess. A busy life with plenty of time off each day to do fun stuff. Yard work,  golf, take dogs,  make a meal. That's it. Sleep, and repeat. 

I am free in ways I guess. Outside world pressures don't really penetrate. I don't have a lot of "have to" in my life. 

Financially I am fine, I have good jobs. An easy life. I don't look over my shoulder thinking what if. 

Anyway, I spose. I'm gonna go golfing. It will be cold for golfing,  but who cares.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Oh geez, I was going through my whole thing on auto pilot.   :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)

No comments: