Monday, April 11, 2022

This Is My Saturday Blog.

I didn't blog on Saturday,  as I was in Chicago. So this is my Saturday blog. Chicago was fun. Really fun. Friday we went into the 'burbs. Kinda like a little College/HS reunion thing. I laughed my ass off remembering the stupid shit we've done in the past. It was discussed it may have been like 15 years since I've seen any of these people,  which is ridiculous. Seems like 3. 

I guess I was working 3 jobs and 7 days each week for  while. When I visit Chicago again I only have to go to Lincoln Park area instead of the 'burbs. The burb commute on Friday is horrible. Lincoln Park is nothing. 

Anyway as I've been unsociable for a bit, I found out it also is fun to be sociable. I do both well. 

It seems a lot of my friends are ready to retire at the age of 55. Not me.  :)  To retire sounds good to many folks,  but you still have to fill the day. My favorite thing is to fill up my day with labor, and eat a meal. Most people do worry about how to fill the day. 

Anyhow everybody probably got older, but I think everyone still looks good. I probably look fine too as I am 10 pounds or so less than my marathon PR weight. 

That's that. Yesterday was warm and sunny so I took Hope,  and hit my 8 iron at the park, then watched the masters. 

I have this week off. I think it should be pretty good. I have stuff to keep me busy. 

Anyhow, that's my Saturday blog. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

No comments: