Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Week Off Is Basically Done.

I'd say my week off was pretty relaxing. We got all our outside stuff done we wanted. Today, I slept til 8:00 AM. 

It rained a couple days so, I binged two seasons of "Mindhunter" on Netflix. Really good show. Right up my alley. I worked yesterday cuz of the holiday weekend. It was a ghost town. I feel good. Ready to get back to work, back to my normal schedule. 

I am going golfing today too. 

Not much going on besides that. Getting back to my regular schedule is pretty exciting. Work will be exciting too with the new changes coming soon. Plus we are approaching the busy season. Yesterday driving home from work, the bakery had a sign up saying sold out, so I think they were pretty darn busy anyway. It was trippy driving to work seeing people inside. I was what???   Oh it's Saturday not Sunday. Yesterday felt like Sunday. It is weird having today off now too. 

Not really much on my mind. I like how I live. I like the simplicity of my days. Simplicity in I have to labor for 8 hours give or take,  and then whatever. Dog, golf,  chores, dinner, sleep. This is my healthiest life for sure. 

My blog is pretty boring. I really have so little on my mind. Maybe no one even blogs. I don't hardly. I don't do social networking hardly. For me that stuff has run its course. 

We grow up having friends and stuff, and you slowly drift away. For me,  I am just busy. As I get older I don't feel like spending money either. We do spend money, but I do like saving. 

Anyway this is about nothing. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

No comments: